Saturday, February 5, 2011

Exopoliticians: War goes on...no peace.

FOR THE RECORD, HERE IS MICHAEL SALLA'S RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE STATEMENT.

In my judgment, Salla continues to avoid responsibility by lying about his theft of intellectual property in 2003 using clever and snide remarks to do so, and has chose...n to reject settlement of this matter. It is common to direct persons to change incorrect details on your biography in Wikipedia, for example. In Light, Alfred Lambremont Webre, Vancouver, Feb, 5, 2011

"Richard, regarding the Wikipedia biographical entry concerning me, it is contrary to Wikipedia rules for the subject of a bio entry to alter it. I have no control over my Wikipedia entry, nor do I post on Wikipedia. As for who is responsible for formulating the concept of exopolitcs I have dealt at length with the historical development of exopolitics here:
http://exopoliticsjournal.com/Journal-vol-1-1-Salla.pdf

"The meaning I give to expolitics in terms of how the ET issue impacts on human political affairs has been widely adopted which is why Wikipedia authors and others attribute the term's origin to me. Webre's definition of exopolitics, like much of his work, is too controversial and marginal. When I first came across it in 2003, I didn't use it since it was way too premature to talk about relations between extraterrestrial civilizations when people are still debating evidence of ET life visiting Earth.

"As for Webre's claim that he holds the intellectual property rights and copyright of exopolitics, I have to conclude that he is launching a new career as a comedian. That's a good thing since we all need to laugh more in dealing with these disputes."

"Aloha

"Michael Salla"

Posted by: Alfred Lambremont Webre | February 05, 2011 at 01:53 PM
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors