Tuesday, August 9, 2011

WHY Richard Boylan, self proclaimed Councilor of Earth, is always WRONG.



Here is Boylan's post. Our considerations in-between text in bold and underlined. (By the way, he uses the word Cabal thirteen times)


Boylan's post follows.



Friends, 
    The failure of a sequence of predicted dates for that very large quake  at Japan to occur has led me to look into Cabal meddling, and to look into how they did it.  
    In the whole recent process of my attempting to read the energy signature of the pending very large Japan quake, I have now concluded that the Cabal have been inserting disinformation energy to falsify some of my, and my associate’s impressions. The Cabal's false projections have been responsible for my past incorrect readings of the date, magnitude and epicenter of the pending very large Quake. Of course, the Councilor cannot fail. He is omniscient, so the cabal must be responsible. 

    I found that the Cabal have been using not-seen-before very sophisticated energy devices, accompanied by psychic mind tricks, to trick me and my associate into getting erroneous impressions. These Cabal devices generate and project not only the "mushy energy fields" which have been so troublesome , but also projecting specifically-focused pre-shaped energy packets to fool me into thinking that the energy from the deceptive Cabal energy packet was the actual reading of the energy signature of the situation I was looking into. IF the cabal makes him wrong concerning Earthquakes and other predictions...how does he know that this is true??? 

    I have since taken two additional measures to shield against false readings, and am now operating with awareness of such Cabalinsertions of false impressions and energy "signatures".  
    The two new techniques I use when doing energy readings are:  

    1) adding an additional protective shell of super-strong EMP (electromagnetic-pulse) continually-pulsing energy around me and the object I am trying to "read"???. The EMP breaks up and scrambles the carefully-shaped incoming Cabal disinformation energy packets. [I make that EMP shell very thin (2mm), so that it does not swamp or harm the energetic field of the target being "read"]; and. The self proclaimed needs a doctor as soon as possible. This is TRUE and not a joke. 
    2) take the extra step of taking an additional reading-of-my-reading, asking the specific question, "Has this reading just done been influenced by the Cabal and their energy and psychic manipulations?"
    This past Monday morning my clock-radio alarm went off with the sound of Carole King singing, "I feel the earth move under my feet." I sat pretty bolt upright. I felt this was a message. Well well well...he hears voices now.A bit later I checked out on the dowsing rods, and sure enough that song-"coincidence" was staged by the Zeta as an alert to me. So, I felt  I was being prompted to once again pay attention to that so-far still-pending Quake. Now, if he is Councilor of Earth, the ZETA could just do it better...just contact him directly.  
    Because the Cabal with their tricks and deceptive energy projections have tried to destroy my predictive credibility on this topic, I am not going to post in advance any readings I now get about the still-pending very large Quake. I find myself in the unenviable position like the Little Boy who cried "Wolf!" once too often. This is a wonderful idea, "councilor". One of the best you have had in recent times.
    Suffice to say that the Cabal's false version was exaggerated several-fold.
    When it does happens, everyone can see how well the facts line up with what I was trying to see through the Cabal "smog".
     in the light,
     Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
Diamond Springs, CA 95619  USA
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors