Saturday, October 13, 2012

How Bassiago changes his own script.

\
Sent: Sat, Oct 13, 2012 5:38 am
Subject: The Colbert Report: Obama In Secret Space Program

By running this clip from the Colbert Report,
I may be causing some unwanted quantum
entanglement for myself but...perhaps
resistance is futile!

Back in 2001, I published a book about the
Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Projects,
where I discovered several interesting details
in both stories that'd been totally overlooked
by previous researchers. By no means did I
solve the mysteries of these pervasive and
perturbing urban legends, however.

Silly me, I was trying to find the truth, without
realizing that I was on the slipperiest slope, ever.
The chief result of my efforts was that I became
a virtual magnet for High Strangeness, often in
the form of people who would show up in my life.

In 2004, I was contacted by Andrew D. Basiago,
who wished to discuss his personal experiences
in a secret time travel program called Project
Pegasus, which bore resemblances to some
allegations made by proponents of the Montauk
Project, which I had studied at length.

Such resemblances included trips to Mars by means
of a secret teleportation technology. (Make of that
what you will).

I have stayed in contact with Andy ever since and
we even made a little publishing deal where I
translated a ground-breaking book about the Fatima
Apparitions from the original Portuguese language
into English.

So, now imagine my surprise to see Andy's recent
appearance on national television, in this segment
of the Colbert Report, in which Andy alleges that
Barack Obama was his roommate on Mars during
Project Pegasus -- which then the Colbert writers
proceed to conflate with a hodge-podge of
salacious Internet rumors about the President!

I hope all of this silliness makes you laugh as
hard as it did me! (A good laugh will do you good).

Video (about 6 mins):

The Colbert Report: Obama In Secret Space Program

- Alexandra

P.S. Please share Forbidden Knowledge TV e-mails
and videos with your friends and colleagues.

That's how we grow. Thanks.

Alexandra Bruce
Publisher, ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com
Daily Videos from the Edges of Science
Buy Books by Alexandra Bruce

Miss a broadcast? All FKTV broadcasts are backed up
on Facebook and Twitter 

 



Forward email
This email was sent to infowolf1@aol.com by
newsletter@forbiddenknowledgetv.com |  
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ |
Privacy Policy.
Forbidden Knowledge TV | 7920 Norton Ave Suite 4 | West Hollywood | CA
| 90046



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___



--
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem,
"Occam's Razor"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RationalUfology
http://ufoculture.blogspot.com/



--
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem,
"Occam's Razor"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RationalUfology
http://ufoculture.blogspot.com/
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors