Sunday, December 28, 2014

Again the Infamous accusations against POPE FRANCIS I

Again I will insist. I know Jorge Mario Bergoglio for decades. I saw him working for the victims of the Military Dictatorship in Argentina. I saw his humbleness, his compromise with the poor, his intelligence and kindness. Nothing can be more infamous than point him as leader of a Satanic cult. WHERE ARE THE EVIDENCES? Can we insult and defame a man without evidences? Is the infamous Kevin Annett behind this campaign of defamation? I thought that Alfred Webre was free from the influence of this poisonous individual.
James Black. Tomas Scolarici

Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors