Thursday, May 14, 2015

Richard Dolan now wants to "CLOSE" the Roswell slides Hoax.


No apologies Dolan?
Richard Dolan proclaims in Facebook his admiration for the apologies of Don Schmitt concerning his participation on  the Roswell Slides pathetic event, but while Don does apologize, Dolan declares the Roswell Slides hoax CLOSED.
NOT ENOUGH. 
It is easy to cheat and then show our "lack of interest".
It's easy to take people's money promising revelations and then "close" the event. 
To "close" this shameful event will not give you back what remained of your dubious credibility. 
An HONEST individual doesn't  to ask for $2O to the public IF HE IS NOT TOTALLY SURE ABOUT THE VALUE OF WHAT HE IS SELLING. 
Is not enough to admire the apologies of Don Schmitt, Richard Dolan. We are waiting your apologies an probably the cheated clients are waiting for the money back.
Also Dolan tells us that there is "much work to do",(in Ufology?) . Just inform us Richard about all that work. Perhaps rewrite thesame book again and again? Prepare another "event" with Maussan? Produce more talismans "balancing cosmic energy",or plastic aliens to sell to the future public?
No, Richard Dolan. People now knows whose your friends are and people knows also the "quality" of the fictions you sell.
RICHARD DOLAN in FACEBOOK WRITES
"Just saw this message from Donald R. Schmitt regarding the so-called Roswell Slides. This had to be hard for him to write, and he has my sympathy and respect. I know without a doubt that his intentions, and those of Tom Carey, were sincere. As everyone knows, I supported the idea that the slides were interesting enough that they deserved more investigation. Well, they got it. In my opinion, the matter of the slides is CLOSED. If others wish to debate the physiology of the body, let them. I have no more interest in this matter and fully believe we can and will move on. There remains much work to do. RD."
From Don Schmitt:
"It would seem like I've been here before... Asking my friends and colleagues to accept my sincerest apology for my participation in the recent event in Mexico City. I accept full responsibility for the fact that I allowed myself to be drawn into this situation, albeit with the best of intentions, I sacrificed my better judgement by being overly trusting when I should have known better. As one strives to make up for the mistakes of the past, there are times that emotions cause one to outrun their headlights. In my case, I ran it right off the road. Through the years I have worked hard to earn back your respect and confidence in my work only to presently jeopardize it all. For that I am especially remorseful. I am afraid that after spending almost half of my life devoted to one specific investigation, I allowed the allure of final resolution cloud my skeptical nature to be replaced by a false vision of hope. I now realize that the image in the slides is a mummy as specified by the display placard. At this time I consider the matter concluded and intend on moving forward. My only desire is that you try to understand that I never willfully did anything to mislead or misrepresent what I thought was the truth and I only acted with the best of objectives. Still, if I have offended or hurt anyone through my participation in this event, you have my deepest apology and have every right to hold it against me. When the truth finally was made known to all of us, I realized that I could only blame myself for not only failing you, but more sadly, failing myself. I must do better. And with God's help and your understanding, I promise I will.
Sincerely,
Donald R. Schmitt"
Ufology, Exopolitics, Conspiracies, Paranoia, Memes, Hoaxes, 2012, UFO, Aliens, Disinformation, Cultism, Brainwashing, Rational Thinking, ET, Xenopolitics, Contactees, Abductions, Disclosure.
Powered By Blogger

Contributors